Budget Blinds announced today that it will offer its new woven reed blind to homeowners and business owners.
“This stylish, new window covering offers the tropical appeal of woven wood, but the homeowner can raise and lower the blind or tilt the louvers to better control light and privacy,” said Tracy Christman, vice president of Budget Blinds vendor alliance.
The window covering looks like a traditional horizontal blind, but the louvers are unique. Each louver is comprised of woven, sustainable bamboo wrapped around an inner fabric liner. This construction filters light like a woven wood shade, but the liner enhances light and privacy control.
Traditional woven wood shades raise and lower like a Roman shade, or the homeowner could opt for a feature that allows them to raise the bottom of the shade or lower the top of the shade for added versatility. The woven reed blind operates like a traditional horizontal blind to offer enhanced privacy and light control to the user.
Budget Blinds added even more features to this blind to make it even more appealing to homeowners.
- Homeowners can choose from seven earthtone colors, including two duo-tone styles, which means there are colors that can coordinate with a variety of decors
- A modern trapezoidal bottom rail improves appearances and allows the blind to close more tightly for added light and privacy control.
- Louvers are 2 inches wide to offer a wider field of view, fewer louvers to clean, and fewer moving parts
- Motorization is available for enhanced convenience and safety.
- Woven bamboo is a sustainable, renewable resource, which makes this a great product for eco-conscious consumers.
The Enlightened Style™ Woven Reed blind is available exclusively through independently owned and operated Budget Blinds franchises.