Your home may not be a five-star hotel, but that doesn’t mean your guests can’t have a lavish experience. You might not have all the amenities that resorts offer, but you can transform your guest room into a hotel-like oasis. If you are not sure where to start, consider incorporating these things to enhance the ambience:
- Warm lighting
- Bedside table
- Plush bathrobe
- Fresh Towels
- Toiletries and travel sized soaps
- Scented candles
These are small things you can do to make your guests feel more comfortable, but the number one item that will make your guests never want to leave is hotel-style bedding. Luxurious bedding will help your guests get a good night’s sleep and make them feel like they are on vacation. Bedding is the one item that you don’t want to skimp on when it comes to quality. Budget Blinds® has a large collection of bedding that will turn your guest room into a retreat.
Budget Blinds offers the Inspired Bedding Collection™ which includes luxurious hotel-style bedding. This collection creates a hotel experience of sleeping on an amazing bed while on vacation. The collection is made from 100% natural and sustainable fabrics which makes the bedding extremely comfortable. Fabrics are strong, yet comfy, woven from eucalyptus fibers with Tencel+ Plus. They will cool you down as you sleep and will even reduce allergens and dust mites. After every washing the bedding and pillows will become softer, making your guests feel like they are sleeping on a cloud. And don’t worry about color options, this collection comes in: white, ivory, sand, deep sea and seaglass which will look great in any guest room.
- Sheet set
- Duvet cover
- Pillow shams
- Decorative throw pillows
- Lightweight herringbone woven blankets
Three Exclusive Looks
Budget Blinds recently introduced three 100% natural and sustainable exclusive looks from the Inspired Bedding Collection. The designs range from modern to contemporary to luxurious; all three styles will transform any guest room.
- First there is the Country Cottage, which is a sophisticated yet modern look. If you want to decorate your guest room with a clean look, this is the style for you. It has a white cotton duvet embroidered with an indigo or beige dot-stich in a floral pattern. To accomplish its modern look the pattern carries on to the sheet set and pillowcases.
- Next is City Studio, bedding that is ideal for a trendy guest room. It is a Belgian linen and dyed-yarn cotton duvet cover paired with a velvet and linen quilt in a geometric pattern. It comes in a silver/gray combination or neutral beige/cream colors.
- The last look is the Farmhouse bedding which is a modern twist on the classic country look. The bedding has a cotton textured duvet with bright stripes in blue or red. The quilt is Belgian linen cotton flax with a contrasting color pick-stitch.
Budget Blinds offers custom bedding so you can achieve a certain look for your guest room. You can have the whole room customized and coordinated from the bedding to a fabric headboard and even the window coverings. There are endless options of textures, fabrics, colors and patterns to pick from when customizing your guest room bedding.
Get Started Today!
With the help of a Budget Blinds Style Consultant you can make your guest bedroom into a five-star retreat. And don’t forget your master bedroom; you deserve a good night’s sleep in total luxury, too. Make your guests feel like they are on vacation in their favorite hotel with comfortable bedding by Budget Blinds. No matter what type of bedding you are looking for, we have got you covered. Now what are you waiting for? It’s time to start designing your guest bedroom.