Budget Blinds offers unprecedented service and amazing products to our customers.
- As the #1 window coverings franchise in North America, Budget Blinds has the size and strength to forge impressive vendor alliance partnerships that allow us to bring extensive and exclusive product collections at great prices to consumers.
- Since each franchise location is independently owned and operated, you, the customer, get up-close-and-personal service and commitment on a local level from a neighborhood business owner who is not going to disappear on you! If you’re looking for ideas on how to build a great relationship with your custmers, take a look at customer support software reviews on TrustRadius. Alternatively, since you are interested in learning more about your customers’ experience, you might be interested in finding software that could help your customers tell you about their experience with your business- visit https://www.iperceptions.com/ to learn more.
We know how much our franchise business owners want to create satisfied clients. They spend significant amounts of time and money in advanced training and are continually learning. At Corporate, we regularly receive praise for our franchise business owners from their satisfied customers all across the U.S. and Canada. We’re delighted with the comments and want to share some of these testimonials and reviews so you can be assured that quality and exceptional customer service are part of the Budget Blinds experience.
- “From the first contact to installation, I received excellent service. I am pleased with the blinds and they were expertly installed, quickly and efficiently.” –Margie, Yucaipa, CA, April 2015
- “Travis did a fantastic job installing our new wood blinds and vertical shades. They look amazing and he gave great recommendations on styles and finishes that go perfectly in our home.” –Amanda, Parkville, MO, April 2015
- “This will be our third time ordering blinds from Justin. Love all of them and he’s great, putting up with our canine helpers! Will recommend and buy again if we need more.” –Dyan, Potomac, MT, March 2015
“After getting three estimates for a plantation shutter for our eyebrow window, we decided to order from Budget Blinds. We are so glad that we did. The person who came to the house to measure and give the estimate was well-informed and helpful. The installers were prompt, professional and neat. The shutter fit perfectly and looks great.” –Jeff, Windsor, CO
- “Our experience having shutters installed on two windows in the dining room could not have gone better thanks to Philip. He measured, gave us expert advice, scheduled us for today and arrived earlier than he said he would. Flawless installation, very clean job, kept track of every loose nail and screw.” – Mike, Los Angeles, CA, May 2014
- “We hired “Two Blind Girls” (Budget Blinds of the Northland) to do our window treatments on our new home. We had about 40 windows done, mostly wood blinds, but also some roman shades. We were extremely pleased with the service we received! Natalie was wonderful when providing ideas and available options… in regards to fabrics that would look beautiful. The installation went extremely well too. We’d definitely hire them again!” –K., Kansas City, MO, February 2014
- “Free in-home consultation was amazing. No chance I would measure wrong or order the wrong color. Quick quote, affordable, installation included! I would recommend to anyone!” – E., Burnsville, MN, February 2014
“I am very happy with the beautiful woven wood blinds installed by John and Elspeth Newlands of Budget Blinds Honolulu. Budget Blinds not only provides very reasonable pricing but they also provide helpful advice on selecting visually pleasing and functional blinds. They are very reliable, professional, accommodating and trustworthy.” –M.S., Honolulu, HI
- “Great experience. No one could beat them at options, price or quality. Never had to leave my home. Complete satisfaction.” –K.J., Clermont, FL, October 2013
- “Recently a friend of mine told me she saw great reviews on Yelp for Budget Blinds of Culver City. We had just finished our home remodel, so we needed window treatments for several rooms. Earl came to our home and was so very helpful, professional and friendly. We selected draperies with a valance for the living room, a swag/valance for the dining room, shutters for the master and den/office and blinds for the kitchen. They were installed on time and each window now looks like a million bucks!” –B.Z., Culver City, CA, April 2013
*The Budget Blinds Customer Experience Survey was completed February-November 2014 by third-party impartial agency. The survey questionnaire was developed Livingston, Wilson & Associates, Inc., Mission Viejo, CA to capture buyer feedback about their overall experience with the organization. The survey was sent to buying customers, with a minimum $500 product order purchased over the previous two years in the U.S. or Canada.