None of the manufacturers involved in the recall announced on August 26 have been members of Budget Blinds’ Vendor Alliance. However, while none of our preferred vendors are on the recall list, franchisees may occasionally source product from elsewhere to meet customers’ needs and so you may wish to contact your Budget Blinds Style Consultant to be certain that your window coverings include the latest safety features and are not included in the recall.
When choosing window coverings for your home it may be tempting to purchase off-the-rack treatments from a local store. However, as today’s recall shows, it is worth calling in a professional Budget Blinds Style Consultant to benefit from Budget Blinds’ custom products and services, particularly if the population of your home is changing.
Benefits of calling a Budget Blinds Style Consultant:
- During a free in-home consultation, a Budget Blinds Style Consultant can help homeowners evaluate their window covering needs, taking into consideration the family’s decorating style, lifestyle, how the room will be used and the features the family wants.
- A Budget Blinds Style Consultant can suggest a number of products and features to homeowners of which they may not be aware of, but will benefit them in the long run.
- Unlike other window covering retailers, Budget Blinds Style Consultants can offer you choices from the Budget Blinds Vendor Alliance, comprised of over 30 leading window coverings and home décor manufacturers, including: Kathy Ireland Home® by Alta®, Castec, Lafayette Interior Fashions and Budget Blinds’ own private line, Signature Series®.
- A Budget Blinds Style Consultant will take all the measurements needed to order window treatments and ensure a perfect fit.
- When the window treatments arrive, they will be professionally installed. Proper installation is necessary for the safety features to operate properly.
It’s equally important to remind parents and caregivers that while added features can enhance safety, nothing can replace the watchful eye of a loving parent or caregiver.
For more safety tips, please visit our Safe At Home page at www.budgetblinds.com.